04 July 2009

On The Workbench - 05 July 2009


Finally I managed to break through the choke point that a 15mm 'Flames Of War' late war British infantry platoon had become and completed them. In truth these shouldn't have been difficult miniatures to complete and I certainly didn't attempt to wash or high them, this was a basic get the colours in the right place, over a black undercoat and varnish to finish. They sat on my bench for some months now defying all attempts at completion and no matter how I attempted to motivate myself I found my attention wandering to other distractions.

But now they are finished and I've already almost completed the next project, a mortar platoon to accompany the recalcitrant infantry.


No comments: