16 June 2010

On The Workbench - There Is No Such Thing An Original Idea

Work on the first box of the Space battleship Yamato space panorama sets progresses well, I've only the Comet Empire Army Battleship to complete and the battleship Andromeda and Comet Empire missile cruiser are already undercoated and ready to paint. Plus I've also ordered some more flying bases via the local shop, Area52.


As the title of this post suggests, there really doesn't appear to be such a thing as an original idea anymore. A friend once told me that no matter what you think up, no matter what the subject is, you can then go search the internet and there you will find it. And so it is with my current wargaming project, no sooner than I made my initial post on the matter that I then stumbled across the blog, Fire Broadside!. Like myself the owner of this blog is busy using these excellent little kits to build a miniature fleet to push across his tabletop. I thoroughly recommend going to have a look at his efforts.

No comments: