30 January 2014

Fire From The Sky

For the last year or so I haven't had much of an opportunity to go any where near my painting table (gainfully employed), but the other day I did manage to clean that corner of the study and after rummaging through the mess I found this.


A plastic limber I had put together some time ago and promptly put to one side was sitting on my table partially charred and stuck to the cutting board. At some point a curtain was pulled back and sunlight passed though the magnifying glass in the top of the image and as improbable as it might seem everything was in just place and just the right angle to turn part of the limber to carbon.

4 comments:

Gonsalvo said...

Wow! Failed to make the proper sacrifices to Apollo, evidently!

derek said...

But the entrails showed no omens ;)

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

derek said...

G'Day

Thanks, and welcome to 'those who should know better' ;)