02 June 2015

Back From The Never Never

But of course I haven't been anywhere, just busy working, eating, sleeping and even getting the odd game occasionally. Busy playing Munchkin, Talisman, Twilight Imperium, World of Tanks on the Xbox360 and then of course there's Star Wars X wing.

Beth and I have probably come late to X wing party and normally I haven't been a fan of pre-painted miniatures but damn, those are nice miniatures. Especially when you compare them to their competition Star Trek Attack Wing and no this isn't a Star Wars verse Star Trek thing, I've read that the attack wing miniatures are re-badged hero-clix miniatures and seeing them sitting on the shelf in the gaming shop beside the X wing miniatures made the choice easy. Did I mention how much I like the X wing miniatures?








No comments: