12 July 2015

"I'm Fixing A Hole Where The Rain Gets In"

Well not really, not yet anyway.

Up until now we had a gaming room down in the shed. You would think that having a large room in a shed is great and it is, but being an old shed there are leaks and when one them started leaking onto the shed's fuse box we shut off the power. Until it's fixed using the room out.


Anyway recently one our kids moved out so now we have a spare room, it's 4.15 x 3.85 m so I should be able to fit our gaming table (2.74 x 1.525 m) in there.


There's some painting to be done, but that will have to wait until summer and warmer weather and there's also a built in wardrobe that might be good for storage. I've half a mind to remove it and replace it with a display cabinet and shelves, but I'll have to save my pennies for that. Regardless, I'm going to take my time with this and have some fun along the way.

No comments: