28 March 2016

Operation M - Mission Creep?


I promised myself that after I completed the painting queue and all the cosmo navy ships were complete I'd consider getting another 'set 2' box to bulk out the force ....... Well ........ It turns out that the Hobbylink Japan Spring sale and those reduced prices are just too much of a temptation.

For the same cost after postage, of a single 'cosmo navy set 2' box I ordered 3 boxes and a 'Deusula the 2nd Core Ship' box which turned up in the post today. While I'm extremely pleased with this addition, if I include the bonus 'Team Yankee' miniatures I have to ask. Does this count as 'mission creep'? 

4 comments:

BlackWidowPilot said...

Great Success! ;)

Gonsalvo said...

Mission M creep, for sure! :-)

Ray Rousell said...

Sure does! Mission creep is a disease, unfortunately I suffer with it All the time!

Derek Fulton said...

Well at least it's not terminal :)