21 September 2016

It Was Inevitable.

I've been feeling rather pleased with myself, I'd passed the hump of the 'painting queue' and I've been making good progress on the three cosmo navy space cruisers and then a opportunity presents itself.

As I mentioned in a previous post Lachlan brought me a copy of the KonFlikt'47 rulebook as a father's day present, he also went and got himself a fallschirmjager starter army for Bolt Action 'proper'. His plan is to cover both his bases by starting with a 'proper' historical army with the fallschirmjager and then add KonFlikt'47 troops like 'Schreckwulfen' (bio engineered werewolves) crossing into the 'hysterical' period. And as luck would have it in just under a month a Bolt Action tournament is being held at the local Good Games shop.

So I've put a hold on the 'painting queue' and Lachlan and I have signed up for the tournament and are eagerly working away assembling two 1000 points forces. Obviously fallschirmjager for Lachlan and late war US army for myself.

1 comment:

Ski said...

Very cool! Looking forward to seeing your progress.